Subject Areas on Research
- Development of a bead immunoassay to measure Vi polysaccharide-specific serum IgG after vaccination with the Salmonella enterica serovar Typhi Vi polysaccharide.
- Differential Killing of Salmonella enterica Serovar Typhi by Antibodies Targeting Vi and Lipopolysaccharide O:9 Antigen.
- Estimands and inference in cluster-randomized vaccine trials.
- Facility-based disease surveillance and Bayesian hierarchical modeling to estimate endemic typhoid fever incidence, Kilimanjaro Region, Tanzania, 2007-2018.
- IgA and IgG1 Specific to Vi Polysaccharide of Salmonella Typhi Correlate With Protection Status in a Typhoid Fever Controlled Human Infection Model.
- Oral typhoid vaccine Ty21a.
- Positive antibody response to vaccination in adolescence predicts lower C-reactive protein concentration in young adulthood in the Philippines.
- Rapid diagnosis of typhoid fever by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay detection of Salmonella serotype typhi antigens in urine.
- The cost-effectiveness of typhoid Vi vaccination programs: calculations for four urban sites in four Asian countries.
- Vi-specific serological correlates of protection for typhoid fever.