Subject Areas on Research
- Development of a bead immunoassay to measure Vi polysaccharide-specific serum IgG after vaccination with the Salmonella enterica serovar Typhi Vi polysaccharide.
- Differential Killing of Salmonella enterica Serovar Typhi by Antibodies Targeting Vi and Lipopolysaccharide O:9 Antigen.
- Oral typhoid vaccine Ty21a.
- Positive antibody response to vaccination in adolescence predicts lower C-reactive protein concentration in young adulthood in the Philippines.
- Rapid diagnosis of typhoid fever by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay detection of Salmonella serotype typhi antigens in urine.
- The cost-effectiveness of typhoid Vi vaccination programs: calculations for four urban sites in four Asian countries.