Subject Areas on Research
- A call for an immediate ceasefire and peaceful end to the Russian aggression against Ukraine.
- Chaplaincy, Judaism, Ukraine, COVID-19 and JORH Jubilee.
- Demographic analysis and modeling of human populations exposed to ionizing radiation.
- Epidemic impacts of a community empowerment intervention for HIV prevention among female sex workers in generalized and concentrated epidemics.
- Estimating the impact of reducing violence against female sex workers on HIV epidemics in Kenya and Ukraine: a policy modeling exercise.
- Genomic characterization of chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) in radiation-exposed Chornobyl cleanup workers.
- Modelling the impact of HIV prevention and treatment for men who have sex with men on HIV epidemic trajectories in low- and middle-income countries.
- Public health. Genomics and medicine at a crossroads in Chernobyl.
- Sexual Identity, Stigma, and Depression: the Role of the "Anti-gay Propaganda Law" in Mental Health among Men Who Have Sex with Men in Moscow, Russia.
- The Conflict in Ukraine: What Does It Mean for HIV and TB?
- The risk of radiation-induced cerebrovascular disease in Chernobyl emergency workers.
- What has been achieved in HIV prevention, treatment and care for people who inject drugs, 2010-2012? A review of the six highest burden countries.