Subject Areas on Research
- A systematic review of morphea treatments and therapeutic algorithm.
- Cost-effectiveness and cost-benefit analysis of using methotrexate vs Goeckerman therapy for psoriasis. A pilot study.
- Cost-effectiveness of methotrexate and Goeckerman therapy: a flawed analysis.
- Effect of UV-B phototherapy on plasma HIV type 1 RNA viral level: a self-controlled prospective study.
- Effect of ultraviolet light on topical minoxidil-induced hair growth in advanced male pattern baldness.
- Guidelines for phototherapy of mycosis fungoides and Sézary syndrome: A consensus statement of the United States Cutaneous Lymphoma Consortium.
- Juvenile dermatomyositis: recognition and treatment.
- United States Cutaneous Lymphoma Consortium recommendations for treatment of cutaneous lymphomas during the COVID-19 pandemic.