Subject Areas on Research
- 8(S)-hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid is the lipoxygenase metabolite of arachidonic acid that regulates epithelial cell migration in the rat cornea.
- Inhibitors of prostaglandin synthesis inhibit human prostate tumor cell invasiveness and reduce the release of matrix metalloproteinases.
- Novel application of digital microfluidics for the detection of biotinidase deficiency in newborns.
- Single-dose disulfiram does not inhibit CYP2A6 activity.
- Single-dose methoxsalen effects on human cytochrome P-450 2A6 activity.