Subject Areas on Research
- Abdominal wall sinus: a late complication of gallstone spillage during laparoscopic cholecystectomy.
- Acardius anceps with evidence of intrauterine vascular occlusion: report of a case and discussion of the pathogenesis.
- Basal cell carcinoma of the umbilicus: a case report and literature review.
- Evolution of the surgical management of neonatal ovarian cysts: laparoscopic-assisted transumbilical extracorporeal ovarian cystectomy (LATEC).
- Failure of ventral body wall closure in mouse embryos lacking a procollagen C-proteinase encoded by Bmp1, a mammalian gene related to Drosophila tolloid.
- Laparo-endoscopic single-site (LESS) cholecystectomy with epidural vs. general anesthesia.
- Location of the transverse colon in relationship to the umbilicus: implications for laparoscopic techniques.
- Metastatic vs primary malignant neoplasms affecting the umbilicus: clinicopathologic features of 77 tumors.
- Periumbilical contact dermatitis.
- Sister (Mary?) Joseph's node.
- The Effect of Age and Body Mass Index on the Surgical Anatomy of Supraumbilical Port Insertion: Implications for Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery.
- The relationship of the umbilicus to the aortic bifurcation: implications for laparoscopic technique.
- Transumbilical Roux-en-Y gastric bypass in morbidly obese patients: A systematic review.