Subject Areas on Research
- Estimates of incidence rates with longitudinal claims data.
- Exploring options for improving healthcare.
- Inpatient Consults and Complications During Primary Total Joint Arthroplasty in a Bundled Care Model.
- Medicare beneficiary satisfaction with durable medical equipment suppliers.
- Medicare utilization, screening, and costs among participants in the Southeastern Diabetes Initiative: A population-based evaluation.
- Preoperative Patient Profile in Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty: Predictive of Increased Medicare Payments in a Bundled Payment Model.
- Public Health Impact of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Decision on Pass-Through Add-On Payments for Drug-Coated Balloons: A Call to Action.
Keywords of People