Subject Areas on Research
- A clinical practice guideline for treating tobacco use and dependence: 2008 update. A U.S. Public Health Service report.
- Acceptance of HIV testing during prenatal care. Perinatal Guidelines Evaluation Project.
- Awareness of the Tuskegee Syphilis Study and the US presidential apology and their influence on minority participation in biomedical research.
- Parasites and progress: ethical decision-making and the Santee-Cooper Malaria study, 1944-1949.
- The "PHS Increased Risk" Label Is Associated With Nonutilization of Hundreds of Organs per Year.
- The legacy of the Tuskegee Syphilis Study: assessing its impact on willingness to participate in biomedical studies.
- USPHS/IDSA guidelines for the prevention of opportunistic infections in persons infected with human immunodeficiency virus: disease-specific recommendations. USPHS/IDSA Prevention of Opportunistic Infections Working Group.