Subject Areas on Research
- Computed tomographic imaging of microscopic dystrophic calcification in urachal adenocarcinoma.
- Correction of congenital hydronephrosis in utero II. Decompression reverses the effects of obstruction on the fetal lung and urinary tract.
- Correction of congenital hydronephrosis in utero. I. The model: fetal urethral obstruction produces hydronephrosis and pulmonary hypoplasia in fetal lambs.
- Urachal anomalies: a longitudinal study of urachal remnants in children and adults.
- Urachal carcinoma: clinicopathologic features and long-term outcomes of an aggressive malignancy.
- Vesicoureteral reflux in children with urachal anomalies.
Keywords of People