Subject Areas on Research
- Binding of phosphate ligands to ribonuclease A.
- Equilibrium binding of nucleotides to beef heart mitochondrial adenosine triphosphatase.
- Estrogen-induced changes in translation, and specific messenger RNA levels during oviduct differentiation.
- Isolation of protein factors from oviduct polysomes which stimulate protein synthesis.
- Kinetic and equilibrium studies of the ribonuclease-catalyzed hydrolysis of uridine 2',3'-cyclic phosphate.
- Protein biosynthesis in the testis. V. Concerning the mechanism of stimulation by follicle-stimulating hormone.
- Relaxation spectra of ribonuclease. VII. The interaction of ribonuclease with uridine 2',3'-cyclic phosphate.
- Stimulation of cell-free polypeptide synthesis by a protein fraction extracted from chick oviduct polyribosomes.