Subject Areas on Research
- Air pollution in China, with Junfeng (Jim) Zhang by Ashley Ahearn.
- Differential associations of urbanicity and income with physical activity in adults in urbanizing China: findings from the population-based China Health and Nutrition Survey 1991-2009.
- Dynamics of rural-urban migration in India: 1960-1981.
- Ecology. Ecology for a crowded planet.
- Impact of migration and acculturation on prevalence of type 2 diabetes and related eye complications in Indians living in a newly urbanised society.
- In the eye of the beholder: Perceptions of neighborhood adversity and psychotic experiences in adolescence.
- Legacy source of mercury in an urban stream-wetland ecosystem in central North Carolina, USA.
- Multilevel examination of diabetes in modernising China: what elements of urbanisation are most associated with diabetes?
- Next generation maternal health: external shocks and health-system innovations.
- Road Traffic Injury Prevention Initiatives: A Systematic Review and Metasummary of Effectiveness in Low and Middle Income Countries.
- The Tsinghua-Lancet Commission on Healthy Cities in China: unlocking the power of cities for a healthy China.
- The role of biogenic hydrocarbons in urban photochemical smog: Atlanta as a case study.
- Watershed urbanization alters the composition and function of stream bacterial communities.
Keywords of People
- Heffernan, James Brendan, Assistant Professor of Ecosystem Ecology and Ecohydrology, Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Johnson, Timothy Lawrence, Associate Professor of the Practice in Energy and the Environment, Duke University Energy Initiative
- Kumar, Mukesh, Adjunct Associate Professor in the Division of Environmental Sciences and Policy, Environmental Sciences and Policy