Subject Areas on Research
- Critical appraisal of the role of Ureaplasma in the development of bronchopulmonary dysplasia with metaanalytic techniques.
- Defining the relationship between vaginal and urinary microbiomes.
- Infection-induced thrombin production: a potential novel mechanism for preterm premature rupture of membranes (PPROM).
- Inflammatory Response of Human Gestational Membranes to Ureaplasma parvum Using a Novel Dual-Chamber Tissue Explant System.
- The Role of Progesterone and a Novel Progesterone Receptor, Progesterone Receptor Membrane Component 1, in the Inflammatory Response of Fetal Membranes to Ureaplasma parvum Infection.
- Ureaplasma urealyticum septic arthritis in hypogammaglobulinemia.
- Vaginal Mycoplasmataceae colonization and association with immune mediators in pregnancy.