Subject Areas on Research
- Helicobacter pylori-like microorganisms and chronic active gastritis in ferrets.
- MECHANISM OF ENZYME CATALYSIS.
- Pleiotropic effects of deubiquitinating enzyme Ubp5 on growth and pathogenesis of Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Unprecedented loss of ammonia assimilation capability in a urease-encoding bacterial mutualist.
- Urease as a virulence factor in experimental cryptococcosis.
- Urease expression by Cryptococcus neoformans promotes microvascular sequestration, thereby enhancing central nervous system invasion.