Subject Areas on Research
- A link between urease and polyamine metabolism in Cryptococcus neoformans.
- First report of urease activity in the novel systemic fungal pathogen Emergomyces africanus: a comparison with the neurotrope Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Helicobacter pylori-like microorganisms and chronic active gastritis in ferrets.
- MECHANISM OF ENZYME CATALYSIS.
- Pleiotropic effects of deubiquitinating enzyme Ubp5 on growth and pathogenesis of Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Protein tracking and detection of protein motion using atomic force microscopy.
- The virulence factor urease and its unexplored role in the metabolism of Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Unprecedented loss of ammonia assimilation capability in a urease-encoding bacterial mutualist.
- Urease as a virulence factor in experimental cryptococcosis.
- Urease expression by Cryptococcus neoformans promotes microvascular sequestration, thereby enhancing central nervous system invasion.