Subject Areas on Research
- A high association of oncogenic human papillomaviruses with carcinomas of the female urethra: polymerase chain reaction-based analysis of multiple histological types.
- Carcinoma of the male urethra.
- Carcinoma of the urethra: radiation oncology.
- Clear cell adenocarcinoma in a female urethral diverticulum.
- Imaging tumors of the penis and urethra.
- Introital stenosis requiring pelvic resection and soft tissue reconstruction.
- Localized amyloidosis of the urethra: diagnostic implications and management.
- Oncogenic human papillomavirus type 16 is associated with squamous cell cancer of the male urethra.
- Prognostic factors and outcomes after definitive treatment of female urethral cancer: a population-based analysis.
- Results of high dose rate brachytherapy, anterior pelvic exenteration and external beam radiotherapy for carcinoma of the female urethra.
- The association of oncogenic human papillomaviruses with urologic malignancy. The controversies and clinical implications.
- Urethral polyp presenting in a male infant with hematuria and urinary retention.
Keywords of People