Subject Areas on Research
- Management of the Recurrent Male Urethral Stricture.
- Obstruction after Burch colposuspension: a return to retropubic urethrolysis.
- Positional variation in the Whitaker test.
- Removal of a UroLume prostatic stent using the holmium laser.
- The management of meatal obstruction due to Kaposi's sarcoma of the glans penis.
- Transvaginal urethrolysis for urethral obstruction after anti-incontinence surgery.
- Urethral erosion after synthetic and nonsynthetic pubovaginal slings: differences in management and continence outcome.
- Variations in strategy for the treatment of urethral obstruction after a pubovaginal sling procedure.