Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of single oral doses of benzbromarone on serum and urinary uric acid.
- Lesinurad in combination with allopurinol: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled study in patients with gout with inadequate response to standard of care (the multinational CLEAR 2 study).
- Prevalence of contraindications and prescription of pharmacologic therapies for gout.
- Progress in the pharmacotherapy of gout.
- Refractory gout: what is it and what to do about it?
- The current state of care in gout: Addressing the need for better understanding of an ancient disease.