Subject Areas on Research
- Membrane translocation and regulation of uridine diphosphate-glucuronic acid uptake in rat liver microsomal vesicles.
- Metabolic labeling enables selective photocrosslinking of O-GlcNAc-modified proteins to their binding partners.
- The identification of 4,7-disubstituted naphthoic acid derivatives as UDP-competitive antagonists of P2Y14.
- The importance of binding energy in catalysis of hydride transfer by UDP-galactose 4-epimerase: a 13C and 15N NMR and kinetic study.
- UDP acts as a growth factor for vascular smooth muscle cells by activation of P2Y(6) receptors.