Subject Areas on Research
- A mutation in the TRPC6 cation channel causes familial focal segmental glomerulosclerosis.
- ATP induces Ca(2+) signaling in human chondrons cultured in three-dimensional agarose films.
- Adenosine triphosphate activates ion permeabilities in biliary epithelial cells.
- Caspase-dependent cleavage of carbamoyl phosphate synthetase II during apoptosis.
- Cryo-EM structures of the SARS-CoV-2 endoribonuclease Nsp15 reveal insight into nuclease specificity and dynamics.
- Protein kinase C and Ca2+ activation of mucin secretion in airway goblet cells.
- Synthesis of 5-(1-propynyl)-2'-deoxyuridine 5'-(alpha-P-borano)triphosphate and kinetic characterization as a substrate for mmlv reverse transcriptase.
- UDP acts as a growth factor for vascular smooth muscle cells by activation of P2Y(6) receptors.