Subject Areas on Research
- Accessories to Limb Regeneration.
- Anion modulation of the negative Bohr effect of haemoglobin from a primitive amphibian.
- Heterogeneity in the distal nephron of the salamander (Ambystoma tigrinum): a correlated structure function study of isolated tubule segments.
- Patterns of interdisk connections within the lamellar domains of retinal rod outer segment disks: observations relevant to the axial propagation of incisures.
- Regeneration Genetics.
- Synaptic organization and acetylcholine sensitivity of multiply innervated autonomic ganglion cells.
- Three-dimensional membrane crystals in amphibian cone outer segments: 2. Crystal type associated with the saddle point regions of cone disks.
- Visual identification of two kinds of nerve cells and their synaptic contacts in a living autonomic ganglion of the mudpuppy (Necturus maculosus).