Subject Areas on Research
- A phase II trial of cisplatin (C), gemcitabine (G) and gefitinib for advanced urothelial tract carcinoma: results of Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB) 90102.
- A phase II trial of cisplatin, fixed dose-rate gemcitabine and gefitinib for advanced urothelial tract carcinoma: results of the Cancer and Leukaemia Group B 90102.
- A randomized phase 2 trial of pembrolizumab versus pembrolizumab and acalabrutinib in patients with platinum-resistant metastatic urothelial cancer.
- Advanced topics in evidence-based urological oncology: using results of a subgroup analysis.
- Apatorsen plus docetaxel versus docetaxel alone in platinum-resistant metastatic urothelial carcinoma (Borealis-2).
- Arsenic trioxide in recurrent urothelial cancer: a cancer and leukemia group B phase II trial (CALGB 99903).
- Avelumab, an Anti-Programmed Death-Ligand 1 Antibody, In Patients With Refractory Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma: Results From a Multicenter, Phase Ib Study.
- Characterization of metastatic urothelial carcinoma via comprehensive genomic profiling of circulating tumor DNA.
- Complications of laparoscopic surgery for urological cancer: a single institution analysis.
- Efficacy of enfortumab vedotin in advanced urothelial cancer: Analysis from the Urothelial Cancer Network to Investigate Therapeutic Experiences (UNITE) study.
- Emergence of extended-spectrum beta-lactamase-producing Escherichia coli in community hospitals throughout North Carolina: a harbinger of a wider problem in the United States?
- Enfortumab vedotin after PD-1 or PD-L1 inhibitors in cisplatin-ineligible patients with advanced urothelial carcinoma (EV‑201): a multicentre, single-arm, phase 2 trial.
- Episode-based Payment Variation for Urologic Cancer Surgery.
- Expression of RNA-binding protein IMP3 (KOC) in benign urothelium and urothelial tumors.
- Flat pattern of nephrogenic adenoma: previously unrecognized pattern unveiled using PAX2 and PAX8 immunohistochemistry.
- Gene therapy in urologic oncology.
- Genome-wide mutational signatures of aristolochic acid and its application as a screening tool.
- Genomic Sequencing Should Not be Part of the Standard of Care for Most Urologic Cancers.
- High rates of venous thromboembolic events in patients undergoing systemic therapy for urothelial carcinoma: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Histological Subtypes and Response to PD-1/PD-L1 Blockade in Advanced Urothelial Cancer: A Retrospective Study.
- Immune checkpoint inhibitors in advanced upper and lower tract urothelial carcinoma: a comparison of outcomes.
- Immunological Correlates of Response to Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors in Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma.
- Impact of performance status on treatment outcomes: A real-world study of advanced urothelial cancer treated with immune checkpoint inhibitors.
- Letter to the Editor: mRNA Vaccines in Urological Malignancies.
- Low-power holmium laser for the management of urinary tract calculi, structures, and tumors.
- Managing female sexual dysfunction.
- Microhematuria in Postmenopausal Women: Adherence to Guidelines in a Tertiary Care Setting.
- Myeloid-derived suppressors cells (MDSC) correlate with clinicopathologic factors and pathologic complete response (pCR) in patients with urothelial carcinoma (UC) undergoing cystectomy.
- Nivolumab monotherapy in recurrent metastatic urothelial carcinoma (CheckMate 032): a multicentre, open-label, two-stage, multi-arm, phase 1/2 trial.
- Open versus laparoscopic nephroureterectomy: is there really a debate?
- Origin, Incidence, and Management of Nongynecologic Pelvic Masses Seen on Cross-sectional Imaging.
- Outcomes of ureteroscopy.
- Phase II California Cancer Consortium Trial of Gemcitabine-Eribulin Combination in Cisplatin-Ineligible Patients With Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma: Final Report (NCI-9653).
- Phase II study of bortezomib in patients with previously treated advanced urothelial tract transitional cell carcinoma: CALGB 90207.
- Primary carcinoma of the upper urinary tract. Effect of primary and secondary therapy on survival.
- Randomized Phase III Trial of Gemcitabine and Cisplatin With Bevacizumab or Placebo in Patients With Advanced Urothelial Carcinoma: Results of CALGB 90601 (Alliance).
- Rationing in urologic oncology: lessons from sipuleucel-T for advanced prostate cancer.
- Robotic surgery in urological oncology: patient care or market share?
- Safety and efficacy of immune checkpoint inhibitors in advanced urological cancers with pre-existing autoimmune disorders: a retrospective international multicenter study.
- Special applications of flexible deflectable ureterorenoscopy.
- The Role of Opioids and Their Receptors in Urological Malignancy: A Review.
- The association of oncogenic human papillomaviruses with urologic malignancy. The controversies and clinical implications.
- Urachal anomalies: a longitudinal study of urachal remnants in children and adults.
- Urachal carcinoma: clinicopathologic features and long-term outcomes of an aggressive malignancy.
Keywords of People
- Halabi, Susan, Professor of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Inman, Brant Allen, Professor of Surgery, Surgery, Urology
- Routh, Jonathan Charles, Paul H. Sherman, M.D. Distinguished Associate Professor of Surgery, Pediatrics