Subject Areas on Research
- Acculturation, social alienation, and depressed mood in midlife women from the former Soviet Union.
- Correlates of systolic and diastolic blood pressure in men 40 to 59 years of age sampled from United States of America and Union of Soviet Socialist Republics Lipid Research Clinics populations.
- Influenza research in the Soviet Union--1974.
- Teaching evidence-based medicine in the former Soviet Union: lessons learned.
- The origins and development of Russian psychoanalysis, 1909-1930.
- U.S.S.R. and U.S. nutrient intake, plasma lipids, and lipoproteins in men ages 40-59 sampled from Lipid Research Clinics populations.