Subject Areas on Research
- Comparison of the Trends in Risk Factors and Management of Severe Postpartum Hemorrhage Years 2000-2004 Versus 2005-2008.
- Maternal outcomes associated with planned vaginal versus planned primary cesarean delivery.
- Obstetric hemorrhage survey: Attitudes and practices of maternal-fetal medicine fellows.
- Oxytocin exposure during labor among women with postpartum hemorrhage secondary to uterine atony.
- Pharmacologic intervention for managing uterine atony and related maternal hemorrhage: what is the most effective drug dose?
- The Bakri tamponade balloon as an adjunct treatment for refractory postpartum hemorrhage.