Subject Areas on Research
- A sudden pop.
- Diagnosis and Management of Congenital Uterine Anomalies in Pregnancy.
- Endoscopic management of leiomyomata.
- Previous cesarean section, placenta increta, and uterine rupture in second-trimester abortion.
- Repair of the traumatically ruptured gravid uterus. A report of two cases resulting in viable pregnancies.
- Spontaneous rupture of a primigravid uterus secondary to placenta percreta. A case report.
- The immediately available physician standard.
Keywords of People