Subject Areas on Research
- Diagnosis and Management of Congenital Uterine Anomalies in Pregnancy.
- Endoscopic management of leiomyomata.
- Previous cesarean section, placenta increta, and uterine rupture in second-trimester abortion.
- Repair of the traumatically ruptured gravid uterus. A report of two cases resulting in viable pregnancies.
- Undetected uterine rupture during induction of labor for intrauterine fetal demise using epidural anesthesia.
Keywords of People
- Berchuck, Andrew, James M. Ingram Distinguished Professor of Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology