Subject Areas on Research
- A kinome RNAi screen identified AMPK as promoting poxvirus entry through the control of actin dynamics.
- HDAC6 regulates the dynamics of lytic granules in cytotoxic T lymphocytes.
- High Doses of GM-CSF Inhibit Antibody Responses in Rectal Secretions and Diminish Modified Vaccinia Ankara/Simian Immunodeficiency Virus Vaccine Protection in TRIM5α-Restrictive Macaques.
- Inhibition of an inflammatory response is mediated by a 38-kDa protein of cowpox virus.
- Long-term control of simian immunodeficiency virus mac251 viremia to undetectable levels in half of infected female rhesus macaques nasally vaccinated with simian immunodeficiency virus DNA/recombinant modified vaccinia virus Ankara.
- Mast cell activators: a new class of highly effective vaccine adjuvants.
- Mucosal Immunization with Newcastle Disease Virus Vector Coexpressing HIV-1 Env and Gag Proteins Elicits Potent Serum, Mucosal, and Cellular Immune Responses That Protect against Vaccinia Virus Env and Gag Challenges.
- Phosphorylation-driven assembly of the RIP1-RIP3 complex regulates programmed necrosis and virus-induced inflammation.
- Production of prostaglandin E₂ in response to infection with modified vaccinia Ankara virus.
- Safety and immunogenicity of recombinant poxvirus HIV-1 vaccines in young adults on highly active antiretroviral therapy.
- Sequential Immunization with gp140 Boosts Immune Responses Primed by Modified Vaccinia Ankara or DNA in HIV-Uninfected South African Participants.
- Sirolimus enhances the magnitude and quality of viral-specific CD8+ T-cell responses to vaccinia virus vaccination in rhesus macaques.
- Subtype C gp140 Vaccine Boosts Immune Responses Primed by the South African AIDS Vaccine Initiative DNA-C2 and MVA-C HIV Vaccines after More than a 2-Year Gap.
- Thy1+ NK [corrected] cells from vaccinia virus-primed mice confer protection against vaccinia virus challenge in the absence of adaptive lymphocytes.
- Tissue plasminogen activator (tPA) signal sequence enhances immunogenicity of MVA-based vaccine against tuberculosis.
- Viral cell death inhibitor MC159 enhances innate immunity against vaccinia virus infection.
Keywords of People