Subject Areas on Research
- Bacterial vaginosis in pregnancy: an approach for the 1990s.
- Bacterial vaginosis: diagnostic and pathogenetic findings during topical clindamycin therapy.
- Bacterial vaginosis: treatment with topical intravaginal clindamycin phosphate.
- Bacteriology of the vagina.
- Epidemiological investigation of vaginal Saccharomyces cerevisiae isolates by a genotypic method.
- Vaginal administration of low-dose conjugated estrogens: systemic absorption and effects on the endometrium.
- Vaginitis emphysematosa: CT and review of the literature.