Subject Areas on Research
- Bilateral macular vitelliform lesions in a thrombocytopenic patient.
- Comparison of measurements obtained with microtip and external water pressure transducers.
- Diagnosing intrinsic sphincteric deficiency: comparing urethral closure pressure, urethral axis, and Valsalva leak point pressures.
- Effect of Patent Foramen Ovale in Patients With Pulmonary Hypertension.
- MDCT of abdominal wall hernias: is there a role for valsalva's maneuver?
- Paroxysmal hypotension associated with sympathetic withdrawal. A new disorder of autonomic vasomotor regulation.
- Patent foramen ovale and decompression sickness in divers.
- Preoperative urodynamic evaluation may predict voiding dysfunction in women undergoing pubovaginal sling.
- The Valsalva maneuver: a bedside "biomarker" for heart failure.
- Uncommon odynophagia: an unusual presentation of retropharyngeal free air in an adolescent.
- Usefulness of Noninvasively Measured Pulse Amplitude Changes During the Valsalva Maneuver to Identify Hospitalized Heart Failure Patients at Risk of 30-Day Heart Failure Events (from the PRESSURE-HF Study).
- Usefulness of Pulse Amplitude Changes During the Valsalva Maneuver Measured Using Finger Photoplethysmography to Identify Elevated Pulmonary Capillary Wedge Pressure in Patients With Heart Failure.
- Usefulness of a Noninvasive Device to Identify Elevated Left Ventricular Filling Pressure Using Finger Photoplethysmography During a Valsalva Maneuver.
- Valsalva-Induced Retinal Hemorrhage as a Secondary Effect of COVID-19 Disease.
Keywords of People