Subject Areas on Research
- Early diagnosis of testicular carcinoma: self-examination of the testicle.
- Insight on pathogenesis of varicoceles: relationship of varicocele and body mass index.
- Left renal vein compression as cause for varicocele: prevalence and associated findings on contrast-enhanced CT.
- Left-Sided Varicocele as a Rare Presentation of May-Thurner Syndrome.
- Outcomes of varicocele ligation done for pain.
- Pregnancy after varicocelectomy: impact of postoperative motility and DFI.
- Re: Pregnancy after varicocelectomy: impact of postoperative motility and DFI.
- Spermatic vein embolization with hot contrast material: fertility results.