Subject Areas on Research
- Adolescent and young adult vegetarianism: better dietary intake and weight outcomes but increased risk of disordered eating behaviors.
- Adolescent vegetarians. A behavioral profile of a school-based population in Minnesota.
- Adolescent vegetarians: how well do their dietary patterns meet the healthy people 2010 objectives?
- Characteristics of vegetarian adolescents in a multiethnic urban population.
- Diet rapidly and reproducibly alters the human gut microbiome.
- Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension: rationale, design, and methods. DASH Collaborative Research Group.
- Identification of Altered Metabolomic Profiles Following a Panchakarma-based Ayurvedic Intervention in Healthy Subjects: The Self-Directed Biological Transformation Initiative (SBTI).