Subject Areas on Research
- A neutrophil chemotatic factor derived from C'5 upon interaction of guinea pig serum with endotoxin.
- Activation of complement by endotoxin: a role for 2 globulin, C1, C4 and C2 in the consumption of terminal complement components by endotoxin-coated erythrocytes.
- Consumption of hamster complement by bacterial endotoxin.
- Effect of C4 depletion on the utilization of the terminal components of guinea-pig complement by endotoxin.
- Humoral mediators of chemotaxis of mononuclear leukocytes.
- Significance of complement to the mechanism of action of endotoxin.