Subject Areas on Research
- Biopiracy: conservationists have to rebuild lost trust.
- Ecological meltdown in predator-free forest fragments.
- Flight, Dilution, and Solidarity: Cubans in Venezuela
- Genetic analysis workshop IV: Huntington disease linkage analysis, data description.
- Genetics of drug-resistant Plasmodium falciparum malaria in the Venezuelan state of Bolivar.
- Habitat fragmentation and effects of herbivore (howler monkey) abundances on bird species richness.
- Mutations in a novel CLN6-encoded transmembrane protein cause variant neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis in man and mouse.
- Naturally acquired leprosy-like disease in the nine-banded armadillo (Dasypus novemcinctus): reactions in leprosy patients to lepromins prepared from naturally infected armadillos.
- Point mutations in dihydrofolate reductase and dihydropteroate synthase genes of Plasmodium falciparum isolates from Venezuela.
- Postepizootic persistence of Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus, Venezuela.
- Potential sources of the 1995 Venezuelan equine encephalitis subtype IC epidemic.
- Prevalence and risk factors for proliferative vitreoretinopathy in eyes with rhegmatogenous retinal detachment but no previous vitreoretinal surgery.
- Rapid changes in the gut microbiome during human evolution.
- Virulence and viremia characteristics of 1992 epizootic subtype IC Venezuelan equine encephalitis viruses and closely related enzootic subtype ID strains.
- White blood cell counts in Plasmodium vivax malaria.
Keywords of People