Subject Areas on Research
- Biopiracy: conservationists have to rebuild lost trust.
- Diffuse unilateral subacute neuroretinitis in Venezuela.
- Ecological meltdown in predator-free forest fragments.
- Genetic analysis workshop IV: Huntington disease linkage analysis, data description.
- Habitat fragmentation and effects of herbivore (howler monkey) abundances on bird species richness.
- Naturally acquired leprosy-like disease in the nine-banded armadillo (Dasypus novemcinctus): reactions in leprosy patients to lepromins prepared from naturally infected armadillos.
- Postepizootic persistence of Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus, Venezuela.
- Potential sources of the 1995 Venezuelan equine encephalitis subtype IC epidemic.
- Prevalence and risk factors for proliferative vitreoretinopathy in eyes with rhegmatogenous retinal detachment but no previous vitreoretinal surgery.
- Preventable losses: infant mortality increases in Venezuela.
- Rapid changes in the gut microbiome during human evolution.
- Reassessing the cultural and psychopharmacological significance of Banisteriopsis caapi: preparation, classification and use among the Piaroa of Southern Venezuela.
- Snuff synergy: preparation, use and pharmacology of yopo and Banisteriopsis caapi among the Piaroa of southern Venezuela.
- The food security and nutrition crisis in Venezuela.
- Venezuela's public health crisis: a regional emergency.
- Virulence and viremia characteristics of 1992 epizootic subtype IC Venezuelan equine encephalitis viruses and closely related enzootic subtype ID strains.
- White blood cell counts in Plasmodium vivax malaria.
- Yopo, ethnicity and social change: a comparative analysis of Piaroa and Cuiva yopo uset.
Keywords of People
- Stinnett, Sandra Sue, Associate Professor of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics