Subject Areas on Research
- Apparatus for long-term ventricular access in the awake canine.
- Childhood complications of nalidixic acid.
- Evaluation of neonatal intracranial hemorrhage by computerized tomography.
- Failure of cerebrospinal fluid shunts: part II: overdrainage, loculation, and abdominal complications.
- Malposition of the attached portion of the falx cerebri and the superior sagittal sinus. An indicator of severe cerebral maldevelopment.
- Porencephaly secondary to fetal trauma during amniocentesis.
- The effect of bretylium tosylate on ventricular function.
- The three lines: origin of sonographic landmarks in the fetal head.