Subject Areas on Research
- A monumental study--reconstruction of a 1920 granite shed.
- Attitudes toward physician-assisted suicide among physicians in Vermont.
- Colicin typing as an epidemiological tool in the investigation of outbreaks of Shigella sonnei.
- Dietary intake of palmitate and oleate has broad impact on systemic and tissue lipid profiles in humans.
- Mortality patterns among miners and millers of non-asbestiform talc: preliminary report.
- Sacroiliac joint radiofrequency ablation with a multilesion probe: a case series of 60 patients.
- The perceived influence of cost-offset community-supported agriculture on food access among low-income families.