Vestibular Function Tests
Subject Areas on Research
- Age-related Patterns of Vestibular Dysfunction in Dizziness and Imbalance: A Review of Vestibular Testing Results Among 1,116 Patients.
- Assessment of the Clinical Utility of Cervical and Ocular Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potential Testing in Elderly Patients.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 Return to Work Guidance and Recommendations for Vestibular Clinicians.
- Hearing outcomes after surgical plugging of the superior semicircular canal by a middle cranial fossa approach.
- Mechanism of dynamic visual acuity recovery with vestibular rehabilitation.
- Persistent figure-eight and side-to-side head shaking is a marker for rhombencephalosynapsis.
- Reevaluating Order Effects in the Binaural Bithermal Caloric Test.
- The Association of Accessory Auricular Tissue With Solid Organ Abnormalities and Its Effect on Auditory and Vestibular Function.
- The effects of habituation and gaze stability exercises in the treatment of unilateral vestibular hypofunction: a preliminary results.
- Variation in the Use of Vestibular Diagnostic Testing for Patients Presenting to Otolaryngology Clinics with Dizziness.
- Vestibular Assessment and Rehabilitation: Ten-Year Survey Trends of Audiologists' Opinions and Practice.
- Vestibular Dysfunction and Gross Motor Milestone Acquisition in Children With Hearing Loss: A Systematic Review.
- Vestibulotoxicity in a patient without renal failure after inhaled tobramycin.
- Video Head Impulse Testing (vHIT) and the Assessment of Horizontal Semicircular Canal Function.
Keywords of People
- Clendaniel, Richard Alan, Assistant Professor in Orthopaedic Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences
- Riska, Kristal Mills, Assistant Professor of Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences, Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences