Subject Areas on Research
- Assessment of the Clinical Utility of Cervical and Ocular Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potential Testing in Elderly Patients.
- Hearing outcomes after surgical plugging of the superior semicircular canal by a middle cranial fossa approach.
- Mechanism of dynamic visual acuity recovery with vestibular rehabilitation.
- Persistent figure-eight and side-to-side head shaking is a marker for rhombencephalosynapsis.
- Recovery of vestibular function following hair cell destruction by streptomycin.
- Reevaluating Order Effects in the Binaural Bithermal Caloric Test.
- The effects of habituation and gaze stability exercises in the treatment of unilateral vestibular hypofunction: a preliminary results.
- Variation in the Use of Vestibular Diagnostic Testing for Patients Presenting to Otolaryngology Clinics with Dizziness.
- Vestibular Assessment and Rehabilitation: Ten-Year Survey Trends of Audiologists' Opinions and Practice.
- Video Head Impulse Testing (vHIT) and the Assessment of Horizontal Semicircular Canal Function.
Keywords of People
- Clendaniel, Richard Alan, Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences