Subject Areas on Research
- Hypotheses about the neural trigger for plasticity in the circuit for the vestibulo-ocular reflex.
- Imaging the cochlea by magnetic resonance microscopy.
- Insensitivity of the "Romberg test of standing balance on firm and compliant support surfaces" to the results of caloric and VEMP tests.
- Melanoma metastasis masquerading as bilateral acoustic neuromas.
- Neurofibromatosis type 2.
- Patterns of abnormality in cVEMP, oVEMP, and caloric tests may provide topological information about vestibular impairment.
- Response of flocculus Purkinje cells to adequate vestibular stimulation in the alert monkey: fixation vs. compensatory eye movements.
- Vestibular signals carried by pathways subserving plasticity of the vestibulo-ocular reflex in monkeys.
- [Traverse connectivity of innervation in the vestibular sensory epithelium].
Keywords of People