Subject Areas on Research
- Afferent influences on brain stem auditory nuclei of the chicken: effects of conductive and sensorineural hearing loss on n. magnocellularis.
- Cellular processing of temporal information in medial vestibular nucleus neurons.
- Changes in spontaneous activity and CNS morphology associated with conductive and sensorineural hearing loss in chickens.
- Floccular efferents in the rhesus macaque as revealed by autoradiography and horseradish peroxidase.
- Membrane and firing properties of avian medial vestibular nucleus neurons in vitro.
- Multiple subclasses of Purkinje cells in the primate floccular complex provide similar signals to guide learning in the vestibulo-ocular reflex.
- Multiple subclasses of purkinje cells in the primate floccular complex provide similar signals to guide learning in the vestibulo-ocular reflex.
- Neural basis for motor learning in the vestibuloocular reflex of primates. I. Changes in the responses of brain stem neurons.
- Neural basis for motor learning in the vestibuloocular reflex of primates. II. Changes in the responses of horizontal gaze velocity Purkinje cells in the cerebellar flocculus and ventral paraflocculus.
- Neural basis for motor learning in the vestibuloocular reflex of primates. III. Computational and behavioral analysis of the sites of learning.
- Periodic vestibulocerebellar ataxia, an autosomal dominant ataxia with defective smooth pursuit, is genetically distinct from other autosomal dominant ataxias.
- Plasticity in the vestibulo-ocular reflex: a new hypothesis.
- Responses during eye movements of brain stem neurons that receive monosynaptic inhibition from the flocculus and ventral paraflocculus in monkeys.
- Role of primate medial vestibular nucleus in long-term adaptive plasticity of vestibuloocular reflex.
- The "error" signals subserving adaptive gain control in the primate vestibulo-ocular reflex.
- [The influence of labyrinthectomy on the expression of NMDA R1 mRNA].
Keywords of People