Subject Areas on Research
- A two-year study of bacterial, viral, and parasitic agents associated with diarrhea in rural Bangladesh.
- Disease caused by a marine Vibrio. Clinical characteristics and epidemiology.
- Non-O1 Vibrio cholerae septicemia: case report, discussion of literature, and relevance to bioterrorism.
- The complete nucleotide sequence of the Vibrio harveyi bacteriophage VHML.
- Vibrio vulnificus induces mTOR activation and inflammatory responses in macrophages.
- Vibrio vulnificus septicemia and leg ulcer.