Subject Areas on Research
- A convenient synthesis of cis and trans 4-tert-butoxycarbonyl-substituted cyclohexylglycine.
- A new synthesis of gamma-lactams based on the reaction of vinyl sulfilimines with dichloroketene.
- Biosynthetically intriguing chlorinated lipophilic metabolites from geographically distant tropical marine cyanobacteria.
- Catheter ablation of rotational activity in atrial fibrillation: A barren oasis?
- Dichloroketene-induced cyclizations of vinyl sulfilimines: application of the method in the synthesis of (+/-)-desoxyeseroline.
- Differential roles of RIPK1 and RIPK3 in TNF-induced necroptosis and chemotherapeutic agent-induced cell death.
- Improved nerve regeneration through piezoelectric vinylidenefluoride-trifluoroethylene copolymer guidance channels.