Subject Areas on Research
- Concurrent administration of inactivated hepatitis A vaccine with immune globulin in healthy adults.
- Impaired immunogenicity of hepatitis B vaccine in obese persons.
- Interference of antibody production to hepatitis B surface antigen in a combination hepatitis A/hepatitis B vaccine.
- Obesity as a predictor of poor antibody response to hepatitis B plasma vaccine.
- Persistence of antibody in healthcare workers vaccinated against hepatitis B.
- Prevaccination screening for citizens of the United States living abroad who are at risk for hepatitis A.