Subject Areas on Research
- Diagnostic accuracy and pitfalls of [iodine-131]6-beta-iodomethyl-19-norcholesterol (NP-59) imaging.
- Mammalian sexual differentiation: lessons from the spotted hyena.
- Strumal carcinoid of the ovary: an analysis of 50 cases of a distinctive tumor composed of thyroid tissue and carcinoid.
- Testosterone-producing adrenal adenoma in a woman with normal urinary 17-ketosteroid levels.
- The steroid profile of a virilizing ovarian tumor.
- Virilizing para-adrenocortical adenoma associated with idiopathic-acquired generalized anhidrosis in an adolescent girl.