Subject Areas on Research
- A method to dynamically balance intensity modulated radiotherapy dose between organs-at-risk.
- Abdominal magnetic resonance imaging at 3.0 T what is the ultimate gain in signal-to-noise ratio?
- Angiosarcomas arising in the viscera and soft tissue of children and young adults: a clinicopathologic study of 15 cases.
- Bioelectronic medicines: a research roadmap.
- Campath-1H in intestinal and multivisceral transplantation: preliminary data.
- Clinical end points and response criteria in mycosis fungoides and Sézary syndrome: a consensus statement of the International Society for Cutaneous Lymphomas, the United States Cutaneous Lymphoma Consortium, and the Cutaneous Lymphoma Task Force of the European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer.
- Colocalization of BMP 7 and BMP 2 RNAs suggests that these factors cooperatively mediate tissue interactions during murine development.
- Dual energy versus single energy MDCT: measurement of radiation dose using adult abdominal imaging protocols.
- Electroacupuncture reduces rectal distension-induced blood pressure changes in conscious dogs.
- Functional screen identifies kinases driving prostate cancer visceral and bone metastasis.
- In Men with Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer, Visceral Metastases Predict Shorter Overall Survival: What Predicts Visceral Metastases? Results from the SEARCH Database.
- Inactivity, exercise, and visceral fat. STRRIDE: a randomized, controlled study of exercise intensity and amount.
- Multi-organ segmentation from multi-phase abdominal CT via 4D graphs using enhancement, shape and location optimization.
- Novel approach to the treatment of distal malperfusion secondary to ascending aortic dissection.
- Radiation dose from 3D rotational X-ray imaging: organ and effective dose with conversion factors.
- Statistical 4D graphs for multi-organ abdominal segmentation from multiphase CT.
- Superselective gelfoam embolotherapy using a highly visible small caliber catheter.
- The Society for Vascular Surgery clinical practice guidelines on the management of visceral aneurysms.
- Three-dimensional imaging of whole rodent organs using optical computed and emission tomography.
- Transient receptor potential vanilloid 4 mediates protease activated receptor 2-induced sensitization of colonic afferent nerves and visceral hyperalgesia.
- Transient receptor potential vanilloid-4 has a major role in visceral hypersensitivity symptoms.
- Using contrast-enhanced helical CT to visualize arterial extravasation after blunt abdominal trauma: incidence and organ distribution.
Keywords of People
- Hogan, Brigid L. M., Research Professor of Cell Biology, Cell Biology