Subject Areas on Research
- An urgent need to understand and address the safety and well-being of hospital "sitters".
- Dementia in relation to family caregiver involvement and burden in long-term care.
- Follow-up visits by provider specialty for patients with major depressive disorder initiating antidepressant treatment.
- Hospital visitors as controls.
- Hospital workers bypass traditional occupational injury reporting systems when reporting patient and visitor perpetrated (type II) violence.
- Managing Visitors During the Hospital Stay: The Experience of Family Caregivers of Patients With Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Nursing homes.
- Opening the doors: family presence during resuscitation.
- Perpetrator, worker and workplace characteristics associated with patient and visitor perpetrated violence (Type II) on hospital workers: a review of the literature and existing occupational injury data.
Keywords of People