Subject Areas on Research
- Characteristics that predict locating and interviewing mothers identified by a state birth defects registry and vital records.
- Combining forward and backward mortality estimation.
- Measuring progress against cancer in Europe: has the 15% decline targeted for 2000 come about?
- Methods for evaluating the heterogeneity of aging processes in human populations using vital statistics data: explaining the black/white mortality crossover by a model of mortality selection.
- The Methuselah Effect: The Pernicious Impact of Unreported Deaths on Old-Age Mortality Estimates.
- The participant effect: mortality in a community-based study compared to vital statistics.
- Trends in stroke mortality: the impact of the Year 2000 Age Standard and the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision.