Subject Areas on Research
- Correlation of vitamin E, uric acid, and diet composition with histologic features of pediatric NAFLD.
- Induction of clusterin in acute and chronic oxidative renal disease in the rat and its dissociation from cell injury.
- Isolated deficiency of vitamin E with progressive neurologic deterioration.
- Relationship between dietary retinol and lipofuscin in the retinal pigment epithelium.
- Serum tocopherol levels in very preterm infants after a single dose of vitamin E at birth.