Subject Areas on Research
- A prospective, open-label, dose-escalating study of low molecular weight heparin during repeat vitrectomy for PVR and severe diabetic retinopathy.
- Acute-onset floaters and flashes: is this patient at risk for retinal detachment?
- Bilateral vitreous hemorrhages as a consequence of thrombolytic therapy successfully treated with vitrectomy in a patient without diabetes.
- Efficacy of fluid-air exchange for postvitrectomy diabetic vitreous hemorrhage.
- Interventions for branch retinal vein occlusion: an evidence-based systematic review.
- MACULAR PSEUDO-HOLE IN SHAKEN BABY SYNDROME: UNDERSCORING THE UTILITY OF OPTICAL COHERENCE TOMOGRAPHY UNDER ANESTHESIA.
- Ocular complications after anti-vascular endothelial growth factor therapy in Medicare patients with age-related macular degeneration.
- Peripheral retinal cryotherapy for postvitrectomy diabetic vitreous hemorrhage in phakic eyes.
- Procoagulant effects of intraocular sodium hyaluronate (Healon) after phakic diabetic vitrectomy. A prospective, randomized study.
- Subretinal hemorrhages in proliferative diabetic retinopathy.
- The risk of vitreous hemorrhage caused by coronary artery bypass grafting in proliferative diabetic retinopathy.
- Treatment of postvitrectomy fibrin pupillary block with tissue plasminogen activator.
- Treatment of retinopathy of prematurity with argon laser photocoagulation.
- VISUALIZATION FROM INTRAOPERATIVE SWEPT-SOURCE MICROSCOPE-INTEGRATED OPTICAL COHERENCE TOMOGRAPHY IN VITRECTOMY FOR COMPLICATIONS OF PROLIFERATIVE DIABETIC RETINOPATHY.
- Vitreous Hemorrhage complicating laser-induced chorioretinal anastomosis for central retinal vein occlusion.
- Vitreous hemorrhage associated with sickle-cell trait and sickle-cell hemoglobin-C disease.
Keywords of People