Subject Areas on Research
- Acute dysphonia secondary to vocal fold hemorrhage after vardenafil use.
- Acute histologic effects of extraesophageal reflux on vocal fold healing.
- Ansa cervicalis-to-recurrent laryngeal nerve anastomosis for unilateral vocal fold paralysis: experience of a single institution.
- Bilateral Selective Laryngeal Reinnervation for Bilateral Vocal Fold Paralysis in Children.
- Bilateral syringeal coupling during phonation of a songbird.
- Botulinum toxin injection into vocal cord in the treatment of malignant coprolalia associated with Tourette's syndrome.
- Changes in aerodynamics during vocal cord dysfunction.
- Correlation between the Voice Handicap Index and voice laboratory measurements after phonosurgery.
- Do overall treatment time, field size, and treatment energy influence local control of T1-T2 squamous cell carcinomas of the glottic larynx?
- Does vocal cord fixation preclude nonsurgical management of laryngeal cancer?
- Isolated vocal cord hematoma in a child with severe factor VIII deficiency.
- Laryngoscopy in bilateral vocal fold immobility: can you make a diagnosis?
- Myotilin is not the causative gene for vocal cord and pharyngeal weakness with distal myopathy (VCPDM).
- Neck failure in T2N0 squamous cell carcinoma of the true vocal cords: the Fox Chase experience and review of the literature.
- Preparation techniques for the injection of human autologous cartilage: an ex vivo feasibility study.
- Prevalence and resource utilization for vocal fold paralysis/paresis after esophagectomy.
- Reinke's edema.
- Results of ansa to recurrent laryngeal nerve reinnervation.
- Singing voice handicap and videostrobolaryngoscopy in healthy professional singers.
- The posterior cricoarytenoid muscle is spared from MuRF1-mediated muscle atrophy in mice with acute lung injury.
- The use of lipid microtubes as a novel slow-release delivery system for laryngeal injection.
- Treatment of Vocal Fold Polyps with In-Office Potassium Titanyl Phosphate (KTP) Laser Ablation in Professional Singers.
- Utility of voice therapy in the management of vocal fold polyps and cysts.
- Vocal tract function in birdsong production: experimental manipulation of beak movements.
- [A clinical study on improving phonation function of larynx after partial laryngectomy].
Keywords of People
- Cohen, Seth Morris, Professor of Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences, Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences