Subject Areas on Research
- Ambition gone awry: the long-term socioeconomic consequences of misaligned and uncertain ambitions in adolescence.
- From statistical associations to causation: what developmentalists can learn from instrumental variables techniques coupled with experimental data.
- Nail gun injuries in apprentice carpenters: risk factors and control measures.
- Understanding young adult physical activity, alcohol and tobacco use in community colleges and 4-year post-secondary institutions: A cross-sectional analysis of epidemiological surveillance data.
Keywords of People
- Dement, John McCray, Professor Emeritus in Family Medicine and Community Health, Family Medicine & Community Health,Occupational & Environmental Medicine