Subject Areas on Research
- A model of educational resource use by children with cochlear implants.
- Improvements in medical school wellness and career counseling: A comparison of one-on-one advising to an Advisory College Program.
- Multidisciplinary Mentoring Programs to Enhance Junior Faculty Research Grant Success.
- Multidisciplinary training in the College Mental Health Service.
- Problems of deaf children and their parents.
- Psychotherapy and career counseling: toward an integration for use with college students.
- Stagnant perceptions of nursing among high school students: results of a shadowing intervention study.