Subject Areas on Research
- Association of Visit Volume and Sociodemographic Characteristics With Vocal Improvement Among Older US Adults With a Self-reported Voice Problem.
- Associations between Community-Acquired Pneumonia and Proton Pump Inhibitors in the Laryngeal/Voice-Disordered Population.
- Auditory Feedback Control of Vocal Pitch in Spasmodic Dysphonia.
- Bilateral syringeal coupling during phonation of a songbird.
- Brain development, song learning and mate choice in birds: a review and experimental test of the "nutritional stress hypothesis".
- Change in diagnosis and treatment following specialty voice evaluation: A national database analysis.
- Clinical practice guideline: hoarseness (dysphonia).
- Compliance and quality of life in patients on prescribed voice rest.
- Domestic dogs use contextual information and tone of voice when following a human pointing gesture.
- Effects of Vocal Emotion on Memory in Younger and Older Adults.
- Evaluating patient-reported outcome measurement comparability between paper and alternate versions, using the lung function questionnaire as an example.
- Evaluation of drug action using spectrographic analysis of evoked vocalization.
- Kernel Principal Component analysis through time for voice disorder classification.
- Patient-perceived long-term communication and swallow function following cerebellopontine angle surgery.
- Perceived Control, Voice Handicap, and Barriers to Voice Therapy.
- Perceptions of Competence, Strength, and Age Influence Voters to Select Leaders with Lower-Pitched Voices.
- The User Knows What to Call It: Incorporating Patient Voice Through User-Contributed Tags on a Participatory Platform About Health Management.
- The acoustic features of human laughter.
- Voice over IP: how computing technology is being used in mobile communications.
- [A clinical study on improving phonation function of larynx after partial laryngectomy].
Keywords of People
- Cohen, Seth Morris, Professor of Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences, Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences
- Hong, Guo-Juin, Associate Professor of Asian and Middle Eastern Studies, Art, Art History & Visual Studies
- Meintjes, Louise, Marcello Lotti Professor, Cultural Anthropology
- Nowicki, Stephen, Professor of Biology, Duke Science & Society