Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical practice guideline: hoarseness (dysphonia).
- Factors Associated With Attrition in Randomized Controlled Trials of Vocal Rehabilitation: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Factors Influencing Likelihood of Voice Therapy Attendance.
- Intensive treatment of dysarthria in two adults with Down syndrome.
- Utility of voice therapy in the management of vocal fold polyps and cysts.
- Voice disorders in primary school teachers and barriers to care.
Keywords of People
- Cohen, Seth Morris, Associate Professor of Surgery, Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences