Subject Areas on Research
- Age similarities in the inertial properties of attention.
- Analysis of sEMG during voluntary movement--Part II: Voluntary response index sensitivity.
- Assessment of aspiration risk in stroke patients with quantification of voluntary cough.
- Barking up the wrong free: readiness potentials reflect processes independent of conscious will.
- Cognitive control mechanisms resolve conflict through cortical amplification of task-relevant information.
- Decoding of temporal intervals from cortical ensemble activity.
- Effect of sex on ethanol consumption and conditioned taste aversion in adolescent and adult rats.
- Hypnotizing Libet: Readiness potentials with non-conscious volition.
- Informed consent in a clinical trial of a novel treatment for rheumatoid arthritis.
- On the relation of mind wandering and ADHD symptomatology.
- Readiness potentials driven by non-motoric processes.
- Religious belief as compensatory control.
- Reward-guided learning beyond dopamine in the nucleus accumbens: the integrative functions of cortico-basal ganglia networks.
- The concept of voluntary consent.
- Tracking the will to attend: Cortical activity indexes self-generated, voluntary shifts of attention.
Keywords of People