Subject Areas on Research
- A volunteer community mental health clinic.
- Case discussion--religion and coping with natural disaster.
- Clinical faculty: major contributors to the education of new CRNAS--part 2.
- Complement-activating antibodies in sera from infected individuals and vaccinated volunteers that target human immunodeficiency virus type 1 to complement receptor type 1 (CR1, CD35).
- Effects of a companion program on college student volunteers and mental patients.
- Recommendations and considerations related to preparticipation screening for cardiovascular abnormalities in competitive athletes: 2007 update: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association Council on Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Metabolism: endorsed by the American College of Cardiology Foundation.
- Successful associations are volunteer led, staff run.
- Task force 6: Code of conduct for staff and volunteer leadership.
- The effect of community nurses and health volunteers on child mortality: the Navrongo Community Health and Family Planning Project.
- The evolution of volunteerism and professional staff within hospice care in North Carolina.
- The relationship between spirituality and depressive symptoms: testing psychosocial mechanisms.
- Undergraduate community psychology work-study programs: effects on self-actualization and vocational plans.
- Volunteering and depression: the role of psychological and social resources in different age groups.
Keywords of People